You are not oppressed. You could be discriminated for being straight/white/cis/het but you are not oppressed. I don’t care if “certain cultures” in “certain countries” can oppress you. Because if you have to go to some tiny corner of the world in order to be “oppressed”, you’re not oppressed at all.
please look at this picture of michelle obama and sportacus
|are you gay?|
|straight people:||wHAT?! NO! WHAT THE HELL OF COURSE NOT! I MEAN IM COOL WITH GAY PEOPLE BUT NO!!!|
|are you straight?|
|straight people:||YES????? WHAT ELSE WOULD I BE???? DO I LOOK GAY???? IS IT MY SHIRT????|
- The tension in an astronaut’s tether as they slowly move further from the ship
- 16,000 bees being born in your neighborhood every hour
- The 74 ex-soviet nuclear bombs currently unaccounted for
- That important thing you have to do by next Friday
You spin me right round baby
Right round like a record baby
Right round round round
everyone is dead
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.